The Evolution of Young Sir Charles

9:56 PM racheal 3 Comments

Yes, we're dorks.  But we figured that the internet could use a few more photos of our gorgeous baby boy. So gorgeous in fact, we frequently find that he has scooted himself closer to the mirror to view his undeniable good looks. What a hottie.  Biscotti. Why do people say that? Bombalotti. Inagodadavida.











More to come. Like The Land Before Time, there's like 300 more to come. Because we are addicted to Charlie.  Did you know that's actually a street name for heroin?  And like any true addict, we are going broke.  Diapers... yeah, that's about it.

3 comments:

  1. From the sublime to the hilarious! I'm an addict too!
    You are pretty good at this photography thing....nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks, I wish I could take all the credit! We've got shots here by Nan-o, Drew, Garrett and me!

    ReplyDelete