Mr. Camera Man
This is Charlie. Charlie is a good little boy, and always very curious.During breakfast this morning mister Charlie decided he wanted to hone his photography skills. After minimal direction, these are his best (read: clearest) shots. I call it, Ode to breakfast. Enjoy.
| Green Smoothie. Oli trying to feed herself? |
![]() |
| Spoon. |
| And my personal favorite: Giving up. |
And from my view.
I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for a pilot (free flights anyone?), but I could settle for photographer. I'm excited to continue seeing the world through Charlie's fresh lens.





Absolutely darling, yes it looks like you definitely have a globe trotting photojournalist on your hands ;o)
ReplyDeleteThe still life spoon was my fav.
ReplyDeletedid Charlie get his curls cut?
ReplyDeleteHe did! We cut them all. He's now a big boy and his magic is gone. I'm probably going to grow them out again!
Delete